Sep 3, 2007

Guess Malan's Logo.

Everyone's talking (i.e. media trying to create a buzz) about ne'er-do-well Project Runway Season 1 winner Jay McCarroll's lack of doing anything with his newly bestowed life in fashion.

In spite of, or perhaps because of, the lack of such pressure for Season 3's Malan "it looks like tree bark" Breton, Malan has opened a little shop right across the street from me, to no fanfare.





He is a small-business-owner-neighbor, is all. I introduced myself. He had the same smile he did on the show, like he was trying to get the last of a chewable antacid down whilst he was so lucky to be talking to me in a Madonna accent.






Perhaps a grand-opening is on the way. He's had the painters-'n-decorators in lately. I know how you feel, Malan! This is his new painted security gate:

















What is it? And how does it represent Malan? Who wants to crash the grand opening with me?

No comments: