May 25, 2006

There's Someone I'd Like You To Meet.

This is Lubka Bubkova.


This is Lubka Bubkova's next scheduled event (click to enlarge photo).


This is Lubka's personal message to you:

Everybody on Dodge-Blog, we know you must be prodigious in number, what is up?! It is world-reknowned, cosmetologist among many other hats I wear, LUBKA BUBKOVA. Be saving date, beehutchez, cuz rare chance to be recipient of mad science droppings, and marvel at my plausibility-defied outfits, is right around corner! Gonna be Klassic Lubka, you don't wanna miss!

See below, is website.

Lubka is out now.


yougotcharacter.com

3 comments:

sarahfisch said...

ROCK!
I am so there.

Margaret Dodge said...

We are loving you so much, over here.

Margaret Dodge said...

Erika, I'm so glad you found me! I remember all that and more (remember "GTI"? what silly little sprouts we were). I remember your mom, Margaret, Donna, and some of your other siblings but don't quiz me on all those names!

Welcome!