Feb 24, 2006

Top Ten Reasons To Live.

10) No library fines until March 4

9) I still have to watch The 40 Year Old Virgin about 20 more times

8) I found out that I can extend my haircut past six weeks by switching the "part" (not really a part, just a...direction)

7) I always like to see how things turn out?

6) The bag of money might be about to drop out of the sky

5) The power of language, which can filibuster us through to the next reason

4) I want to read the Wu-Tang article in the old issue of the Voice I got from my neighbor

3) The Bee Gees (feels like a cop-out, only because it's so a given, but there you go, if it's a given, it might be the most solid reason on my list)

2) Well, since there's two of them left... Hi Barry, Hi Robin! You're my numbers 2 & 3!

1) To continue being the awesomely optimistic type of person who makes future-greeting lists like this

2 comments:

chartreuse velour said...

1.) my fave: #5

2.) i definitely think givenness and solidity correlate.

3.) your blog is most def in my top a hundred list.

Stew Ineffectually said...

8) I found out that I can extend my haircut past six weeks by switching the "part" (not really a part, just a...direction)

The part I most want to switch is what's under my haircut. Maybe then I'd have some direction.