Oct 3, 2006

Oh Wow!

So I was Googling myself, like I do constantly, and I found this! I thought you couldn't read the article for free anymore. It's Rev Jen's original I Did It For Science article that led to our Priestess fandom. It's miserably copy edited, but excellently written and so funny.

I just had another follow up with my doctor. I am sad to say I won't see him again for months--unless maybe I call him up and ask him out! Is this just transference, or is he smokin' hot and did we just flirt?!

I love your clogs-n'-scrubs combo and your indeterminate ethnic heritage, doctor. Take a load off. Get on the 'net. Come on, Google me. Even doctors need to waste some time here and there. See post. Call me. Call me. Call me. Can you feel the Internet vibes, doctor?

2 comments:

SNAKE HUNTERS said...

Oh WoW! Where did I put that
STETHESCOPE. (Just Kidding)!

I am old, Really OLD. But I
can flirt a bit, when I'm sure
they can't catch me.

"Beautiful girl, walk a lil slower,
when you walk by me..."

Naw, I write a Reality Weblog. Not
bad for eighty-one, huh?

Comment? Record first name
& your hometown. reb

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com

Ivan Lenin said...

Hey,
I can't say I enjoyed reading about the horrors, because it, you know, happened, but I'm glad to read that you're flirting.
In your writing about rotweiler face bire, you managed to be funny without trivializing the matter. On behalf of my Party and my People, I express hope to see more funny writing and badass pictures, hopefully based on something less traumatizing.
Get well, your pics look beautiful already!