Oct 20, 2006

Substantiating Photos.

It's nice to know that things arrive, if late. I sent both photos at the same time. I wonder what the errant one was doing, out there, somewhere between my phone and my email account, to make it tardy.

American Apparel ad at Houston & Allen. Just over Economy Foam on the corner.
aa crotch

If I were fancy with the Photoshop, you know there'd be something hilaireeous on that crotch.

This is a tiny storefront carved out of Economy Foam, just south and below the American Apparel sign.
live animal

It's only two or three feet deep, and contains only a small desk, some insulation bled from the scabied walls, and bad lighting.

I want there to really be a live animal in there, if they are going to advertise it like that.

And finally, the jewel on the curiosity: American Apparel maintains a lease on tiny "Live Animal" (if Economy Foam is to be believed), solely in order to preserve its right to leave up that crotch billboard.

No comments: