Jan 5, 2007

Come Here.

If you haven't been to a Dodge City show yet, now's the time. Or even if you have been. It being January, I'm on an existential upswing.

Do you know what that means? Do I? Would you like to know who the guests will be?

Speaking of existential...
Sue Ball! A fearless original.
Robin Cloud! She'll charm and disarm.
Ivan Lenin! The greatest entertainer on Earth. [say in Russian accent]
Katina Corrao! Killing with kindness.
Burt Paseos! You can't go worng with Burt! (get it?!)

And me...or at least, someone who shares my DNA...

Forgive the hasty, linkless bios...but if I don't split I'll be late for band practice.

Dodge City
Sunday, Jan. 7, 9 pm
Parkside Lounge
317 E. Houston St. @ Attorney
Between Aves. B & C
F/V to Second Ave. JMZ to Delancey
No cover

No comments: