Jan 12, 2007

Pimpin' Wi' Tha Riboflava.

Riboflava was supposed to be my sidekick, a decade or so back when I wanted to be Vitamin D. Sigh, yet another dream of youth that tumbled aside to the gutter on the road to maturity. That and being an X-treme sports champion. It looks like fun to roll around in a bowl all day to rock music. There are three trillion Vitamin Ds by now, I'm sure. I guess I just never met my Riboflava, is all.

So, my nowadays dream is that you'll come to Dodge City this Sunday, because this week we've got:

Montreal Just For Laughs alum Jordan Carlos, author of last week's Washington Post article My Schtick? Being Black
Pat O'Shea, host of the long-running Brooklyn comedy show Ed Sullivan On Acid
VH1 podcaster Mindy Raf, whose Leibya Rogers has been making women switch teams across the nation
Connecticut-bred playboy Jeff Mac of Comedy Central's Live at Gotham (sorry Jeff, it's the croquet mallet)

Dodge City
Sunday Jan 14
TONIGHT ONLY: 8 PM SHARP!
Parkside Lounge
317 E. Houston @ Attorney St.
Between Aves. B & C
F/V to Second Ave.
J/M/Z to Delancey
No cover


No comments: