Aug 2, 2006

Who Has A Vacation Home I Can Visit?

Dodge needs to get the hell out.

If you have a cottage, cabin, villa, manse, chateau, or dacha I may invade for a brief time, I would like to hear from you.

My credentials:

  1. I clean up after myself.
  2. I will walk, hold, feed, and pet animals.
  3. I will not encourage you to eat those iffy fungi on our nature walks.
  4. I make the meanest, baddest guacamole you will have ever tasted (with or without cilantro, out of respect for those for whom cilantro = soap)...
  5. And the most perfect margarita to go with it. (My fruit-garnish preparation skills are top-notch.)
  6. I can haul out the wit if a moveable salon is what you are looking for.

Or I can completely ignore you all weekend, if that is what you are into.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you were handling the inner city heat. Hang in there it is almost over!

Anonymous Curt

Margaret Dodge said...

But then it's winter, and that's even worse!!!

What am I to do?!

I am actually dreading the winter already.

Might be time for LOS ANGELES.