Dec 20, 2006

Crappy Mood, Don't Care Who Knows It.

I've had a shitty year, and not only that, it seems like I say that every year. I.e., I might be having a shitty life. Yes, lots of people's lives are shittier, but that is certainly not going to cheer me up.

I'm not celebrating the new year. I already know that. I could care less that it switches from Sunday to Monday. Seen that switch thousands of times already.

Not much good happened this year.

I'm skipping the celebration and getting straight to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you are a -the cup is half empty- kind of person,I hear the -half-full- people are happier. could your shitty life be due to your own choices? Don't you think you are old enough to make better ones?

Anonymous said...

things can change,and probably will (for the better), and Dear Girl, you are loved.

Margaret Dodge said...

Hi Mom, your anonymous blame is noted.

A joke I tell, in response to the cup half empty/half-full saying: what cup?!

(It's subtle, it's clearer delivered live.)

My life's not shitty. See post title; it was a "mood."