Dec 16, 2006

Dodge City Sunday.

What a sexy line-up for Dodge City tomorrow:

Ann Carr is a bottomless well of multi-faceted nutjob characters. Don't tell them I said that. Will it be Hickory? Paloma? Carol?

Mike Dobbins is a genius. Like if Einstein and the Violent Femmes merged and did comedy.

Astrology-addicted Rachael Parenta, host of I Love Jack, is an always funny downtown favorite.

Joey Gay returns to the site of his former long-running Train Wreck. Maybe you saw him around town or on Last Comic Standing?

Greg Walloch really gets around. He globetrots, is a Moth and NYC comedy regular, and still has time to make a lot of movies where he looks really sexy and makes out with people.

And me. I don't have anything to say about myself right now.

The weather's gorgeous this weekend. Take a stroll on over to the Parkside. No cover, and there's free karaoke after the show.

Dodge City
Sunday, Dec. 17, 9 pm
Parkside Lounge
317 E. Houston St. @ Attorney
Between Aves. B & C
F/V to Second Ave.
JMZ to Delancey
No cover

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was hopeful that I would run into Lubka Bubkova at Dodge City, because I had a burning personal maintenance quagmire.